EOT Cranes are designed and manufactured by a team of experts to offer superior performance in various lifting applications. Different types of gears have been employed to make the EOT Crane suitable for versatile needs and these are housed in aluminum structure with insulated safety brakes.
Main Components :
- Gear boxes
- Electrical panel
Salient Features :
- Design : the structure has been designed to be compact and lightweight to increase its operability and maintenance. Direct fitting in-between components in a modular setup is an added advantage
- Motors : motor used in this crane has a robust construction and available in cylinder or cone rotot pole-changing types. Cast in continuous aluminium sections, the designing is done to have a sophisticated look. For enhanced protection, the safety brakes are included that are in accordance with IP54 with F class insulation
- Gear Boxes : The light alloy housing incorporates the gear units of flat helical or spur gear types that have been precision engineered in hardened casing. These have been lubricated with permanent oiling or greasing along with the surface treated with high quality materials.
- Brakes : automatic braking facility is provided through electromagnetic DC brakes of the single disc or dual disc types. This is highly advantageous in case of power failure. To keep long intervals in maintenance the brake linings have been designed by experts to allow approximately a million braking operations without any hassles.
- Electrical Panel : the electrical panel is suitable to operate over a wide range and features a modular design. The circuitry is fuseless with proper wiring in ducts and the terminals are kept non-screwed to allow easy installation and maintenance. Protection device exists in every drive group to prevent motor overload, which results in successful operation.
- Painting : meticulous scrubbing and painting of each and every component/part is carried out after testing. Coating is done with high-grade, grafted co-polymers.
Required By :
- Steel plants
- Chemical plants
- Paper plants
- Cement industry
- Dock yards etc.